Time & Location
About the Event
The recording of the workshop can be accessed here: https://youtu.be/XCXFMpbXLP8
The slides from the workshop can be accessed HERE
- Traditional Approach: https://nightscout.github.io/
- Approach followed in the workshop: https://ns.10be.de/en/index.html/
- Generating reports: httsp://nightscout-reporter.zreptil.de/
- Autotune: https://autotuneweb.azurewebsites.net/
- CGM in the Cloud FB group: https://facebook.com/groups/cgminthecloud/
- Smartwatch Integration: http://www.nightscout.info/wiki/cgm-watchfaces/
Nightscout (CGM in the Cloud) is an open source, DIY project that allows real time access to a CGM data via personal website, smartwatch viewers, or apps and widgets available for smartphones.
In this workshop, we'll be instructing and take you through the process of setting up your own personal Nightscout account.
Who all should attend this workshop?
While this workshop is open to everyone, poeple using Glimp, Tomato, Diabox or xDrip+ will benefit primarily from this workshop.