Sat, 24 Apr|
Learn how to setup your own Nightscout account and take better control of your diabetes
Time & Location
24-Apr-2021, 11:00 am – 12:00 pm IST
About the Event
Anirudh Reddy & Angad Chandhok
The slides from the workshop can be accessed HERE
- Traditional Approach: https://nightscout.github.io/
- Approach followed in the workshop: https://ns.10be.de/en/index.html/ (Update: Not a free option anymore)
- Generating reports: httsp://nightscout-reporter.zreptil.de/
- Autotune: https://autotuneweb.azurewebsites.net/
- CGM in the Cloud FB group: https://facebook.com/groups/cgminthecloud/
- Smartwatch Integration: http://www.nightscout.info/wiki/cgm-watchfaces/
Nightscout (CGM in the Cloud) is an open source, DIY project that allows real time access to a CGM data via personal website, smartwatch viewers, or apps and widgets available for smartphones.
In this workshop, we'll be instructing and take you through the process of setting up your own personal Nightscout account.
Who all should attend this workshop?
While this workshop is open to everyone, poeple using Glimp, Tomato, Diabox or xDrip+ will benefit primarily from this workshop.